Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Blogging 101

Usually, a blog is set up by one person for their own use. In this case, I would like to have set this up to invite everyone within the Organization to publish and create blog entries. I have included the officers for now to create posts, but I intend to provide all 100+ members with author priveleges. Since I do not have everyone's current email, I will be following up with all participants who make a comment in anyone's posting to provide them specific authoring rights.

To stay updated with new entries within the blog, you can become a subscriber by being a follower on the lower left of the page. That way, you get email notifications of any updates available. If you choose not to be a subscriber, I hope you continue to check back here on a weekly basis for updated information.

If there is anything you would like to see in this space, please let me know.

Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment